Forum Pass Super
- OutdoorsCultural & historical sites
- Free or 41% discount
What you'll do
The Forum Pass Super ticket is a new itinerary specially designed to explore other sites in the Colosseum’s Archaeological Park - perfect for those who want more time to explore the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, Neronian Cryptoporticus, the Palatine Museum, and the Imperial Forums.
Choose a Forum Pass Super with the Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass
- Explore the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, the Imperial Forums, and Rome’s “SUPER” sites at your own pace.
- Learn about Roman art and civilization through immersive exhibitions and displays.
There’s more to ancient Rome than just the Colosseum. With the Forum Pass Super, you can delve even deeper into the Eternal’s city’s storied past, with access to the other fascinating sites within the Archaeological Park of the Colosseum.
You’ll have plenty of time to explore the Roman Forum. Palatine Hill, and the Imperial Forums, as well as its “SUPER” sites (the acronym means Seven Unique Places to Experience in Rome), which includes the Criptoportico neroniano, the Palatine Museum, the House of Emperor Augustus, the House of Livia (Augustus’ wife), the Aula Isiaca, the temple of Romulus, and the Santa Maria Antiqua.
Forum Pass Super highlights
- Roman Forum - once considered the heart of Rome, the Roman Forum was once a hub for social gatherings, speeches, and religious ceremonies.
- Palatine Hill - once considered one of ancient Rome’s most desired neighborhoods, Palatine Hill is famously the birthplace of Rome.
- The Palatine Museum - housing a variety of sculptures, fragments of frescoes, and archaeological materials, the Palatine Museum is a must for Ancient Rome enthusiasts and is the perfect accompaniment to a day exploring this ancient complex.
- The Imperial Forums - these monumental fora, constructed in Rome over a period of one and a half centuries, were the center of the Roman Republic and of the Roman Empire.
This attraction is included with your Roma Pass, which gives you free entry to your choice of two Rome attractions, plus discounted entry to many more. It also comes with a 72-hour travel card so you can breeze between attractions with ease.
As part of this Omnia Rome and Vatican Pass package, you’ll also receive a Roma Pass which gives you free entry to your choice of two Rome attractions, plus discounted entry to many more. You’ll also have a 72-hour travel card to help you breeze between attractions with ease.
Know before you go
Getting in: show your Roma Pass at the entrance
This attraction is part of your Roma Pass, which gives you free entry to two Rome attractions.
Dreaming of that Rome city break?
Sign up to receive top travel tips