Is the Rome Pass worth it?
If you’re lucky enough to be holidaying in Rome this year then you’ll be planning some serious sightseeing. You’ve packed your camera, got your comfy shoes ready, but you’re missing that extra something to really make everything that bit easier... What will tick that final box on your trip to Rome? An OMNIA Vatican & Rome Pass of course! The Rome Pass is a no-brainer when you’re visiting the Eternal City. But is it worth it? It’s the key into all of the top historic attractions, museums and landmarks that you cannot miss when you’re in town, so read on to see how you can take your Rome vacation to the next level with the OMNIA Vatican & Rome Pass. The Rome Pass package includes:
1. Free entry into the Vatican City sights, including Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel and St John in the Lateran; as well as a free audio guide at St Peter’s Basilica
2. Fast Track Entry at Vatican City sights meaning you won’t have to wait in line (which can be particularly long during the popular summer months)
3. Free entry into 2 more attractions, including the Coliseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Capitoline Museums and many more...
4. Free 3-day bus tour ticket to hop on and off at your leisure and take in the sights from the comfort of your own seat (plus commentary!)
5. Discounted entry to all the other museum in Rome with the Roma Pass
6. Free travel around Rome for three days with the Roma Pass to get between your attractions with easeThe beauty of the OMNIA Vatican & Rome Pass is that once you’ve got it, you can forget about everything else. It’s your all-inclusive ticket into top Rome attractions meaning you won’t have to worry about carrying around loose change for admission, and you can get from A to B with ease on the metro, trams and buses with your unlimited three day travelcard to make sure you've ticked off all the sights before you have to fly home. So if you're still asking if the Rome Pass is worth it, the answer is: yes!