Check our FAQs below – they will answer about 95%
of your questions
If you didn't find the answer in the FAQs, please feel free to send an email to our helpful customer service team. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Is it possible to purchase the OMNIA Vatican & Rome Kit online??
Can I reserve the OMNIA Vatican & Rome Card now and pay later??
Can I purchase the kit in person when I arrive in Rome??
ACTIVATION AND VALIDITY
What does activation mean??
Can I purchase the pass today, even if I plan on arriving in Rome in a few weeks??
How long is OMNIA kit valid for after an online purchase? How much time do I have to pick up my OMNIA kit after I have ordered it online??
If I need assistance, whom should I turn to??
VISITS AND ITINERARIES
Once the pass is activated, what procedures must be followed??
If I purchase OMNIA Vatican & Rome online and activate it, but I don’t take advantage of all the services included, can I receive a refund for the services I have not used??
What does "preferential" access” mean??
What does a "unique experience" mean??
I would like more information on the Open Buses.?
What are the audio guides??
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OMNIA VATICAN & ROME
- The OMNIA Vatican and Rome card is owned and managed by OPERA Romana Pellegrinaggi and Roma Capitale.
- All product and customer queries and complaints should be sent to OPERA Romana Pellegrinaggi.
- The website – romeandvaticanpass.com - is owned and managed by The Leisure Pass Group acting as a sales agent for the OMNIA Vatican and Rome card.
- All those who purchase a Roma Cristiana offer must be in possession of a valid purchase ticket, and are required to keep it for the duration of the itinerary and to show it upon request to the personnal in charge.
- Tickets must be stamped by the on-board assistant or by one of the stamping machines when the participant boards the bus.
- Tickets are non-refundable, nor can they be transferred to third parties: therefore, our on-board personnel is not authorized to grant refunds.
- O.R.P. commits itself to communicating eventual suspensions of service or route changes in case of protest or strike. Suspensions of service or changes in route due to force majeur (unannounced protests and/or strikes) do not give a right of refund.
- The participants of Roma Cristiana are required to pay for any eventual damages caused to vehicles, things or other participants.
- The following have the right to free transport: children from 0 to 10 years not completed, when accompanied by an adult; disabled persons; seeing-eye dogs.
- Transport of animals: small-sized dogs and cats are allowed on board pursuant to payment of a ticket. A maximum of two dogs are allowed per bus. Dogs must be on a leash and muzzled. The owners of the animals will be responsible for any eventual damages caused to the bus, to O.R.P. personnel or to other passengers.
- Luggage: luggage exceeding the dimensions of 25x45x80 cm will not be allowed on board. There is no extra charge for collapsible strollers and musical instruments no greater than 115x50x20 cm. 9. Animals and/or baggage can be refused by O.R.P. personnel due to the demands of our services. 10. Passengers are required to respect the O.R.P. security norms shown on board.
Pilgrims must show up at the meeting point. Those who do not respect the starting time of the itinerary will be considered no-shows and will not be provided a refund.
- O.R.P. is not responsible for the cancellation of itineraries due to events and/or conditions out of the organization's control. Such events include, but are not limited to, religious celebrations, security reasons, extraordinary events and extreme weather conditions. In such cases O.R.P. is not obliged to refund the ticket but may transfer the itinerary to another date.
- Appropriate clothing is required for pilgrims who intend to visit churches and/or basilicas. It is mandatory to have shoulders and legs covered.
- The pilgrims who use the audio guides of the Vatican Museums and/or those of St. Peter's Basilica are required to present a currently valid I.D. to the respective personnel. The I.D. will be returned upon return of the audio guide and must use them with care and according to their intended purpose
- The itinerary may undergo changes resulting from unforeseen activities or events by the Holy See or the State of Vatican City.
IN THE EVENT OF RENUNCIATION
In the event of a no-show and renunciation , the pass is non-refundable. Furthermore, no refund is offered for passes that are purchased but not retrieved. In the event of acquisition via the Internet, the right of a refund is expressly excluded. Please notice that the OMNIA V&R voucher is valid for 12 months following date of purchase.
IN THE EVENT OF LOSING OR DAMAGE
- ORP will not replace the pass in the event that it goes missing, is lost, damaged or destroyed, or if it is stolen or becomes unreadable. The pass will be substituted only in the event that it is deemed to have defects not caused by negligence or malintent on the part of the user.
- For anything not covered here, consult Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi's General Terms and Conditions, where applicable.
- For that which regards special terms covered by current norms relative to entry at museums and state archaeological sites, and by the Commune of Rome covered in the Omnia Vatican & Rome kit, please consult the website www.romapass.it.
- In the event of purchasing services not included to OMNIA Vatican & Rome, please consult the website of the organizer or providers of the specific service.
Leisure Pass Group is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
We collect the information you choose to supply to us through enquiry forms purchasing our products and any time you e-mail us.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our web site.
The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such, cannot be used to identify you.
This aggregate information is used to:
- build up marketing profiles
- aid strategic development
- audit usage of the site
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via the London Pass website for the purposes of:
- providing the best possible service
- processing any orders you may have made
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, or the products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations, please tick the appropriate box on the registration form.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at email@example.com